Feedback

Been on a course and want to give us your thoughts? Use the comments area below to tell us what you thought and we’ll put them on the website… if you want us to.

16 thoughts on “Feedback

1. Michael Rhys-Ellis says:

Spent two days with Wynne, his first customer. Absolutely a top bloke, top rider and passed on a wealth of experience. Highly recommend and will definitely return to do the 5 day course. Ride time and rest time spot on, routes covered spectacular. Total value for money. This experience will definitely make you a better safer rider. Many thanks Wynne.

Liked by 1 person

2. Mark J says:

I was fortunate enough to have ‘big Wynne John’ as a driving instructor for both a standard and advanced level driving course. His experience and knowledge of the Welsh roads is second to none (and he knows all the best coffee stops!!). Wynne is truly professional and will deliver the course to your individual needs, but will also ensure that you reach your full potential. I wish I now had a bike to enjoy what Wynne is offering. Enjoy.

Liked by 1 person

3. Cheryl says:

I have received advanced driver training and refresher training from Wynne over the last 10 years. He has the unique ability to very quickly identify how an individual learns and adapts his training style accordingly. Wynne always gets the best out of people and is an extremely experienced and professional biker.

Liked by 1 person

4. Adrian (Gucci) says:

Spent some memorable times with Wynne, learnt to make progress safely, enjoyed the scenery, he knows every T stop and gives meaningful feedback, will be back for more Top bloke

Liked by 1 person

5. Oliver Jones says:

I Had a Superb Single Riding Day with Wynne. We Went on a Variety of Different Roads Through Mid and South Wales. We Had Frequent Stops to Review Our Ride with Constructive Advice and Tips Being Given Throughout the Day. He is Great Company and Whilst Riding with Wynne It Was Evident You Could Not Be Riding with Anyone Better, his Years of Experience Shone Through. In Just One Day of Riding I Could Feel that My Riding had Transformed into a Far More Confident and Safer Style. I am Definitely Signing Up for a Further Course Soon. I Can Highly Recommend It to Anyone Who Was Considering Such a Course. It’s the Best Money You Could Spend on Improving Your Riding – Excellent Value for Money- For Someone Wanting to Take Their Riding to the Next Level then a Course with Wynne is Definitely the Way Forward. You Not Only Improve Your Riding but You Enjoy a Fun Day Out Seeing Beautiful Wales Through the Best Roads in the Country on Motorbikes. Many Thanks, Oliver

Liked by 1 person

6. Lee Taylor (Greenfields) says:

Passed my test 3weeks ago ,felt I needed more knowledge and confidence ,wynne instilled both of these. By the end of the day I had learnt safety tips which they don’t teach on cbt or mod 2 (and a few little. Cheats) going round corners smoother and faster but most of all safer..had a great day nice coffe , I would recommend anyone with a bike to give wynne a call you will definitely learn something.i will be booking again

Liked by 1 person

7. Dave Price says:

Exactly what it says on the tin and more. I signed up for a one day course with Wynne who was able to structure and plan a route to suit my training needs. This he delivered throughout the day in a relaxed, professional and friendly manner. With plenty of stops for refreshment and feedback. As the day progressed having delivered my primary aim and assessed my ability. Wynne was able to help me improve other aspects of my riding. I had a thoroughly enjoyable day. I feel the skills imparted to me during the day have improved my safety, confidence and awareness. I would recommend Wynne John ‘A Skills & Thrills Experience’ to any level of rider wanting to do the same. I will definitely be signing up for a five day course in the near future.

Liked by 1 person

8. jeff evans says:

Just completed a one day course with Wynne and as well as being a highly informative skills enhancing experience, it was extremely enjoyable. Wynne is a very skilled rider and is able to “walk the walk” as well as “talk the talk”. The way he handles his RT1200 when he takes the lead ride is a joy to watch, making it look easy which is down to his skill set.
    He identified an area of my riding that could be enhanced and towards the end of the day it was all starting to fall into place.
    The value for money for a days course is brilliant and even better if you take on the three or five days training which would be hugely beneficial. I will definitely be back for some more training.

Liked by 1 person